Economic security and opportunity
For too long, America’s economic agenda has centered on further enriching the already-rich, with massive windfalls for multinational companies, tax breaks for the wealthy, and trade deals that boost corporate profits at the expense of hard-working Americans.
As president, Cory will pursue an ambitious agenda to build an economy where everyone has a stake in its success:
- Put cash in the pockets of working Americans with the Rise Credit, a massive expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Enact “Baby Bonds,” a new American birthright to close the wealth gap and give every American a shot at economic opportunity. Read more about Cory's Baby Bonds proposal.
- Make it easier for workers to join a union and strengthen the rights of workers.
- Raise the minimum wage to $15/hour.
- Pass the Paycheck Fairness Act and hold businesses and employers responsible for pay discrimination.
- Pass the Worker Dividend Act to require that corporations share profits not just with shareholders, but with workers.
- Only support trade deals that help working families.
- Read Cory's plan to provide justice and opportunity for every working and add your name to join Cory in fighting for an economy that works for everyone, not just the wealthy few.
- Read Cory's plan to reduce child poverty and add your name to join the fight.
- Read Cory's plan to provide justice and opportunity for all athletes and add your name if you agree.